Saturday, September 20, 2008

IOWA FARMER

Iowa farmer...

A Iowa Department of Highways employee stopped at a farm and talked
with an old farmer. He told the farmer, "I need to inspect your farm
for a possible new road."

The old farmer said, "OK, but don't go in that field."
The Highways employee said, "I have the authority of the State of
Minnesota to go where I want. See this card? I am allowed to go
wherever I wish on farm la
nd.

So the old farmer went about his farm chores. Later, he heard loud
screams and saw the Department of Highways employee running for the
fence and close behind was the farmer's prize bull. The bull was madder
than a nest full of hornets and the bull was gaining on the employee at
every step.

The old farmer called out, "Show him your card, smart ass!!"


No comments: